Let’s do a quick thought experiment to see why Onnit New MOOD is so critical in today’s workd.
POV: You wake up for work and struggle to pull back the covers as it’s still cold and dark outside. After eventually mustering the motivation, you then make your way to the office with a runny nose and bags under your eyes only to be met with a mountain of problems that need solving, and your only reward when you get home is a laboured gym session and an early night, ready to do the whole routine again tomorrow.
Sound familiar? I’m sure it does. With Christmas out the way January can feel a bit, well, glum. The stresses of life seem amplified and you’re crying out for a bit of sunshine to lift your spirits.
I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I don’t think a heatwave is coming anytime soon. However, I can share with you a little cheat code that I use to pick myself up when my morale is low.
Onnit New MOOD is like a deep breath and a smile in a bottle, and it’s the perfect remedy for unwinding after a long day at work and reestablishing a healthy stress response.
How does it all work, I hear you ask? Well, let’s take a look.
Onnit New MOOD
Onnit New MOOD is literally the definition of taking a chill pill. The clever formula works by triggering chemicals in our bodies that are often referred to as ‘happy hormones’.
Serotonin has been shown to be a key neurotransmitter linked to mood, happiness, and positive outlook. Combining the two raw building blocks of serotonin, L-tryptophan and 5-HTP, with a converting catalyst, Vitamin B6, New MOOD provides the nutrients to help the body optimise serotonin levels.
Adding to the naturally relaxing effects of L-Tryptophan are a host of traditional herbs such as Chamomile, Lemon Balm and Jujube designed to help you maintain a state of peaceful calm. Ideal for when you are under stress, down in the dumps, or just need some refreshing sleep, New MOOD is a great product to take morning, afternoon or night.
Onnit New MOOD works in lockstep with your body to support normal serotonin production, without artificially introducing it.
You can’t just take a serotonin supplement and call it a day. Serotonin cannot cross the all-important blood-brain barrier. Serotonin has to be produced by the body in order for you to benefit from it, and one of the best ways to do this is to supplement your system with all the tools it needs to keep you glowing from within.
Plus, Onnit’s calming concoction is free from caffeine, dairy, gluten, nuts, soy and paleo. It’s also Keto friendly, which is worth mentioning just in case your New Year’s resolution is to embark on a new diet.
Now we’ve touched on how New MOOD works at a base level, let’s zoom in and find out a little more about the magic ingredients that make us tick.
- 5-HTP: The direct precursor and metabolic intermediate of serotonin, 5-HTP is one of the best nutrients to optimise the body’s natural supply of serotonin.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is needed for hundreds of your body’s basic functions, including supporting your heart and nervous system health, and maintaining blood pressure levels. Supporting a sense of muscular and physical calm, magnesium is commonly used to combat occasional stress and restlessness.
- Tryptophan: L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid found naturally in proteins. It is the building block for 5-HTP, the direct precursor to serotonin. Furthermore, tryptophan is also able to convert to melatonin, which aids sleep.
- Vitamin B-3 (Niacin): Common in meat and fish, this B vitamin plays a crucial role in the synthesis of serotonin.
- Vitamin B-6: Pyridoxine (Vitamin B-6) is one of the body’s busiest vitamins, involved in an estimated 101 chemical reactions. One of its primary tasks is to aid in the manufacturing of amino acids and neurotransmitters, including serotonin.
How To Use Onnit New MOOD
Onnit recommends taking two capsules of New MOOD in the evening before you go to bed, but it can also be supplemented during the day for occasional stress support. But remember, always check the label and don’t surpass the recommended amount!
New MOOD comes in tubs of either 30 or 60 capsules, which are priced at £29.95 and £59.90 respectively. However, if you subscribe you’ll save an impressive 20% on your order.
Want even more money off? Oh, go on then. Use our discount code GF10 at the checkout for additional savings. Click here to lift your mood today!